If you’ve ever been in the mood for some Spanish tunes but didn’t know where to look for the best ones, this blog is for you. You’ve probably already heard “Danza Kuduro” and “Bailando” but we’ve got a whole list of Spanish songs we know you’ll gustar. This playlist features all things relaxed en español, so it’ll be perfect for picking up some new words while you sip your morning coffee.
You can find the entire playlist here, but read on for the videos to a select few of our favorites!
1. Palmar by CalonchoÓscar Castro, also known as Caloncho, is a Mexican artist whose style of Spanish rock is always sweet and fun. Any of his songs from Fruta Vol. II will be stuck in your head for weeks!
2. Carmesí by Vincent GarciaVicente García is a Dominican-born singer and songwriter. Best known for bachata-influenced alternative music, you can count on Carmesí to leave you smiling!
3. Hace Una Hora by Juan Pablo VegaNominated best new artist at the Latin Grammys, Colombia-born Juan Pablo Vega’s *voz *is smooth as silk. Check out this live version of his “Hace una hora.”
4. El afán by Alex FerreiraAlex Ferreira is one of our favorites. From the Dominican Republic, he’s been making music since the age of 16. The dance moves in this video are sure to make you *reirse a carcajadas. *
5. Tutorial by Diego LorenziniDiego Lorenzini is both a musical and fine artist, having received a Masters in Visual Arts from the University of Chile. This calm song is great for when you’re just waking up.
These are only a few of our favorite relaxing Spanish tunes. Head to getfluent on Spotify to listen to them all! Wondering what will be up next? A French playlist, of course. Stick with us for some more amazing songs in beautiful languages.